Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final Reflection

This was a very good class. I feel like I received a lot of tools that I can use in my future teaching. I really enjoyed learning about how to create and edit videos. This is a tool that I can use in my PE classes. For example, I could take a video of the correct way to perform a certain skill or activity and then show it to my class for them to see. I also enjoyed learning how to create my own website. This is something that I will use in my future classes. It is great to be able to have a website where students an parents can access information about the class and see what is being taught. It is also a great way to promote physical education and let people know what physical education is all about.

Before this class I didn't think much about using technology in my PE classes. I didn't think it was a tool that I could utilize. After taking this class I now have ideas and skills that I can use to incorporate technology in my class. As I mentioned before I can use my video editing skills and website creating skills to help facilitate learning in my classes. This was a great course, and I am glad that I was able to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment